FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Below you will find answers to questions that are commonly asked. Some of the answers contain links to other pages of our website that will be helpful in answering the questions. If you can not find the answers to your questions please contact us. Our customer service department will be more than happy to answer your questions.
How much does Alerts 911 cost?
- Your Alerts 911 can cost as little as a $0.75 per day. Visit our pricing page for more details.
Do I need to sign a long-term contract?
- Alerts 911 does not require long-term contracts. We offer monthly, and annual service plans. Visit our Store or call us for more details. 1.800.503.5676
Does Alerts 911 provide 24 hour in home monitoring?
- The Alerts 911 Emergency Response Center is staffed around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Who do you call?
- Alerts 911 can contact any persons you want on your list of responders. family, friends, neighbors, police, fire, and ambulance may all be listed if desired. You are not restricted to a limited number of responders or telephone numbers to contact them.
What if I’m outside and you can’t hear me?
- A Alerts 911 attendant will attempt to contact you over the Alerts 911 system. If you do not respond, the attendant will call your home telephone number. If there is no answer, the attendant immediately begins calling your responders to check on you. If your responders are not available, Alerts 911 will contact your local emergency services.
How will my responders get into my home to help me?
- Alerts 911 can keep track of who has keys to your home, but recommends that a key lock box be utilized. Alerts 911 can be informed of the key lock box access code and give the code to emergency personnel for access. These codes can be changed at will. Your home will be secure.
Is my Alerts 911 button waterproof?
- Yes, your Alerts 911 button is waterproof and we encourage it to be worn in the bathtub or shower, both areas where individuals have a high number of slips and falls. Visit our panic button page for more information.
Where is the Alerts 911 Monitoring center?
- Alerts 911 is located in Akron, Ohio.
Must I have a medical emergency to use my Alerts 911?
- Only about 6% of all calls received by Alerts 911 are medical emergencies. Alerts 911 can still get you help for almost any type of need you may have, emergency or otherwise.