The iHelp is the latest technology in medical alarm devices. The iHelp mobile medical alarm was designed to give you the mobility and freedom to go virtually anywhere you want without worry. With the iHelp Mobile you never have to let the fear of a fall a medical emergency, or any unsafe situation, keep you from the things you enjoy.
iHelp wireless medical alert system uses a nationwide wireless network to instantly contact our emergency certified EMT operator’s when you need assistance by simply pressing the iHelp button. Our EMT Operators are certified and available 24/7.
- iHelp is the ultimate safety companion for vulnerable and elderly people.
- iHelp is a revolutionary new product that provides confidence for the user and peace of mind for loved ones.
Suggested Uses for iHelp Mobile?
- 55+ Years of Age
- Those suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Falling Tendencies
- Physically Disabled
- Poor Motor or Dexterity Skills
- Mentally Disabled
- Recuperation after Surgery
- Rehabilitation after Injury
- Living Alone
- Personal Safety Reasons
iHelp Product Features:
- One Touch SOS Operation
- Direct GPS Location
- Access User Location by Texting iHelp
- Wireless Network for Nationwide Coverage
- Battery Status Indicator
- Battery is Charging Indicator
- Fully Supervised Battery by Emergency Center
- Loud Crystal Clear Audio Quality