Alerts911 Protection Plan+ for only $5 / month
The Alerts911 Protection Plan provides fast support, complete repairs, and even gives you discounts on extra equipment! Our Protection Plan is simple – For just $5/month, we guarantee to protect your equipment and give you peace of mind that can save you up to $350 of out of pocket expenses.
As long as you are enrolled in the Protection Plan, we’ll replace 1 base unit and 2 buttons during any 12 month period for the following reasons:
- Damage from normal wear and tear
- Accidents, spills and dropped equipment
- Damage caused by dust, heat, and humidity
- Power surges
- Manufacturer defects
- PLUS – Unlimited battery replacement
- Also, receive a Lifetime Price Guarantee – your standard rate of service with Alerts911 will never increase as long as you maintain your Alerts911 Protection Plan service.
We also provide you with unlimited technical support, answers to your questions, and fast service you can trust.
Alerts911 Premium Protection Plan+ for only $10 / month
Alerts911 Premium Protection Plan+ provides all of the Protection Plan benefits PLUS great discounts AND a lifetime device upgrade guarantee*:
- Covers lost, stolen, or damaged devices
- 25% off the cost of Fall Detection – Pay $7.50 / month instead of $10
- 25% off our Care4Mom App Service
- 25% off ALL accessories. Like; the VPD, additional pendants or wristbands, Lockboxes, charging cables, and cradles
- A lifetime device upgrade guarantee – never worry about having the most advanced products and services. As long as you have this plan – we will automatically upgrade your device with the next generation model for life!
Sign up today! Protection plans payments are added to your monthly statement for easy bill pay. It’s stress-free protection you can depend on.
*Lifetime device upgrade applies to customers with continuous enrollment in the annual payment plan AND Premium Protection Plan+ and who have not received a replacement device in a 12-month period. Customers must have device/s in use for at least a 12-month minimum to be eligible for upgrade. Must receive old device back in good working order to avoid additional charges. Upgrades apply to manufacturer base model updates in cellular coverage service. For example, from 4G LTE to 5G LTE service.